Volunteer Opportunities for individuals & organizations
We make it easy to get involved as a volunteer. Individuals, families and organizations of all sizes can share the rewarding feeling of giving, while helping the Brandon's Goal Foundation achieve our vision and mission.
Individuals (adults and kids) should start by filling out our Volunteer Form. Read below for information on our rewarding volunteer opportunities.
Organizations can get involved too. If you work for a company or run your own business of any size, there are great opportunities to be part of this important cause. Please read below for more information and contact us.
Opportunities for Individuals (adults & kids)
Become the Hero you want to be! We'll give you the opportunities -- you take the first step by filling out our Volunteer Application!
We have a wide variety of needs at various times of the year, and in all locations. We also love to provide opportunities for kids of all ages to put others' needs ahead of their own. (Note: parents need to help any child under age 18 fill out the Volunteer Form).
Here are just a few examples of Individual volunteer opportunites:
- Store assistance: Our fundraising store, Finding Treasures Thrift & Antique Store, is in Lynnwood, Washington and has ongoing needs such as donating items, collecting others' donations, stocking the store, working the register and other retail help.
- Event assistance: Greet guests, hand out goods, serve refreshments & snacks, and more at BGF events.
- Fundraising: Start your own fundraising yard sale, read-a-thon, car wash, Lego build-a-thon, or your own idea! Or be part of the Brandon's Goal team at an event such as a walk-a-thon, coordinating team needs, and more.
- Office work: Provide accounting assistance, process donations, help with gift cards, and more.
- Creative: Draw and donate artwork to sell, help with videos, and more.
- Caring: Visit kids and families on behalf of BGF, helping with family support efforts and more.
- Operational: Deliver goods, run BGF booths at fairs and festivals, and more.
- Surprise us! If you have a special talent, skill or anything you feel you can offer to help with BGF, let us know about it!
- And of course the first thing anyone should do (whether or not you have time to volunteer with BGF) is to Join BGF on Facebook, subsribe to our newsletter, and then Share it with everyone you know!
If you want to volunteer in any capacity, please use our Volunteer form.
Opportunities for Organizations (businesses, clubs, churches and more)
We love working with businesses, clubs, community services, schools, and other organizations that want to help save children's lives. We make it easy for you to get involved. Please contact us if you can help with any of the opportunites below.
Just a few examples of how Organizations can get involved:
- Become an official BGF Major Sponsor. Pledge to donate a minimum of $2,500 per year either in funds, goods, or both, and we will advertise your sponsorship on our website, at all of our events (via banners and handouts), offer you a booth space at our events, as well as regular mentions in our Facebook posts.
- Become an official BGF Event Partner. If you are a business such as a restaurant, sports facility or other event center, offer to host or provide materials for a minimum of 1 BGF event per year to become an Event Partner. We will advertise your business on our website, at all of our events (via banners and handouts), and offer regular mentions in our Facebook posts.
- Add BGF to your list of charities for organizational employee Giving Programs.
- Give us booth space. If you have a party, picnic, fair or other event, offer us a booth space (it will be uplifiting and inspiring).
- Offer a service or product. We are always looking for donations of the latest software or other innovations to help keep our operational costs low.
- Offer products for our store Finding Treasures Thrift & Antique Store, and/or auction gifts. We take pride in our unique and varied auction items. Please contact us if you have a service, product or travel gift that we can use in our auctions.
- Give us a speaking slot. If you have an event, presentation or other program, our President & Founder Kris Forth gives an inspiring speech on resilience.
Contact us today to get your organization involved!